QuickBooks 2015 is Here! Webinar Friday October 3rd: What To Expect on Cloud9
QuickBooks 2015 for the desktop has arrived! This newest Intuit series release includes a number of new features and improvements. Join Cloud9’s President/CEO, Robert J. Chandler as he takes an in depth look at QB 2015 in a cloud-hosted environment. Glance at some of the new features that QB 2015 has to offer, and how you can best take advantage of it. This webinar will be followed by a brief Q&A.
QuickBooks 2015 changes –
- Income Tracker has been improved in QuickBooks 2015 to add Time & Expenses transactions to the money bar.
- Insights is a new QuickBooks 2015 dashboard that is added to the Home Page. This is a more up to date, cleaner and interactive feature than the older Company Snapshot
- Pinned Notes: Now you can “pin” a note for a customer or vendor so that it always shows in the Center for that list, as well as being the default note included in reports.
- Flags on Billable Time & Costs: When you are adding billable time and costs to an invoice you can see how many records there are available in the various tabs, making it less likely that you’ll overlook something.
- Send Portable Company File: This is a feature that lets you send a portable company file to someone (supposedly, exchanging this between the accounting professional and the client) in a simpler fashion than the way we used to. It streamlines the process
- Reminders Window revamp: The Reminders window in QuickBooks 2015 has undergone a visual update to make it easier to understand and work with.
- Multi User Admin: The Admin user now has the ability to end another user’s QuickBooks session even if they have unsaved data. Sounds terrible, but there are times when you need to do it.
- Estimates are automatically closed when you fully invoice them in QuickBooks 2015
- Improved filters in the Inventory Center.
- Customer PO # can be added to the Customer Center transaction tab.
- Improved selection of items to move from a Sales Order to an Invoice.
- Warning when inactivating items that have a quantity on hand.
- Reporting Changes, and more*
*source: Charlie Russell, The Sleeter Group
Join us and get up to speed fast with North America’s most awarded managed cloud service for accountants, financial professionals and SMB owners and managers!