Cloud Hosted Sage 100 Fund Accounting
Cloud Hosted Sage 100 Fund Accounting from Cloud9 serves the financial management needs of government and nonprofit organizations.
It helps to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants, and produce accurate customized reports in minutes. With Cloud Hosted Sage 100 Fund Accounting you can produce a wide selection of standard reports, audit-ready financial statements, or create compelling custom reports with graphing tools. With the system’s dynamic Drill-Down Analyzer you can drill down to review the individual transaction details that make up the balances without having to run a new report. It helps during the budget preparation process and frees accounting staff from running and distributing specialized reports.
– Go to Sage Hosting Main Page
With Cloud hosted Sage 100 fund accounting you will be able to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods in order to meet stringent reporting requirements.
Cloud Hosted Sage 100 Fund Accounting allows you to:
- Create the reports you need within the system.
- Customize the chart for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Drill Down to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports by using Dynamic Drill down Analyzer.
- Verify financial statement accuracy by maintaining a clear audit trail.
- Built-in, Flexible Reporting
Voted as “Best Overall Nonprofit Accounting Software” by non-profit financial managers across North America, Sage 100 Fund Accounting is the preferred nonprofit financial management solution to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants, and produce accurate customized reports in minutes.
Sage 100 Fund Accounting, hosted on a Cloud9 award-winning private virtual server solution addresses the specific non-profit financial management requirements of organizations that need to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet their compliance needs and show accountability.