This document describes how to log into the Cloud and access your applications via a web browser (RDWeb). The recommended method of accessing your Cloud is by logging in to the C9 Portal and launching it from there. If you choose to access your Cloud via a web browser, Cloudnine recommends that you use Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Open a web browser.
Note: Cloudnine recommends that you use Internet Explorer when connecting to the Cloud via RDWeb.
- Type the following in the address bar:
- Click on the yellow pop up to run the ActiveX add-on.
- Log in to the Cloud Applications page with your username & password (remember to type "cloud9\" before your username).
- Indicate whether the computer being used is a private or public computer (under Security).
- Click Sign in.
Note: Don't worry if you receive an error that your browser is not supported (even if you are on IE) or if you can see your icons on the desktop. You can reference the Browser not supported error knowledge base article for help resolving that issue.
- Click on any Cloud application icon ONCE to open and log in to the application with your Cloudnine username & password (remember to type "cloud9\" before your username).
- Click Sign out to log off the Cloud.
It is important to note that your remote session automatically disconnects after one (1) hour of idle time in order to protect your data.